Brave Assemblage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Photoshoops

2 posters

Go down

Forum Photoshoops Empty Forum Photoshoops

Post by Duette 7/27/2011, 8:56 pm

I wasn't sure how to get these to people so I figured slapping them into the forum couldn't hurt, since that's what they're for. I 'shopped together a couple of forum avatars for Moonmad and Alcien for people to use or not use to their hearts content.

I know Moonmad already passed approval as it's already been looked at. M told me that Alcien was based off of David Wenham previously so I went ahead and used that. Hope it works!

Aside from a drop off thread, this is also an invitation. If anyone wants some photoshop work done on anything, particularly character pictures/portraits/what have you I'm more than willing to do them. I like doing this sort of thing. :D Just point me towards a picture or two or message them to me and lemme know what you'd like and I'll see what I can do.

Finished photoshoops:
Forum Photoshoops Forummoonmad

Forum Photoshoops Forumalcien
Duette
Duette

Race : Human
Class : TBD

Back to top Go down

Forum Photoshoops Empty Re: Forum Photoshoops

Post by Tripala 7/27/2011, 11:21 pm

That Moony Moony McMoonmad picture makes me giggle. Also I kind of want to lick Alcien now, and that makes me feel vaguely incestuous.
Tripala
Tripala

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down