Brave Assemblage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored

5 posters

Go down

Bored Empty Bored

Post by Ao 8/1/2011, 3:45 pm

For those whose Dropbox accounts are freaking out thanks to the upload of D&D 4.E .pdf's, I'll be re-locating that stuff this evening. If you want it for yourself, please copy it from there and paste it elsewhere on your own hard drive.

I'm bored. Where are folks at with getting their characters together? Any questions about your new character's fit in the new Forgotten Realms?
Ao
Ao
Admin

Race : Deity
Class : Overgod

https://braveassemblage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bored Empty Re: Bored

Post by Preilyn 8/2/2011, 11:10 am

I am acquiring the 4E books so I can be edjamakated. And contemplating a good opening story. I want a good opening story here - something strong to fall back on. Without being overly cheesy at least.
Preilyn
Preilyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera 8/6/2011, 1:43 pm

^

That is pretty much where I am at. I'm starting to really figure out the beginning story and hope to have my sheet done this week.[/b]
Vera
Vera

Race : Human
Class : Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anlyn 8/14/2011, 11:56 am

I've had a terrible few weeks of craziness at work, moving complications, sick cats, and bronchitis, so I'm sad to say I've had no time for working out character stuff. I'm feeling a little freaked out about that, but I hope something will come to me. :/
Anlyn
Anlyn

Race : Human
Class : Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonmad 8/14/2011, 7:01 pm

I'm trying to write a backstory involving a young Moonmad (cognitive dissonance is killing me here) and the strange things they have done to the Moonshaes in 4th edition. (What the hell is a Feywild?) At least they didn't kill Selûne so he can still be a proper lunatic.
Moonmad
Moonmad

Race : Humanish.
Class : Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum