Brave Assemblage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Term Homework: My Creative Writing Project

+2
Tripala
Ao
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Long Term Homework: My Creative Writing Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Term Homework: My Creative Writing Project

Post by Moonmad 8/14/2011, 6:15 pm

"Feeling Good" by Nina Simone.

"Where Do We Draw The Line" and "Locking Up The Sun" by Poets of the Fall.

Part of me really wants to pick "Flight of Kings" by The Classic Crime, though maybe because it was one of my COS songs. So was "The Poet" by the same band; it was one of my songs for Tripala. ("Warrior," a poet said, "you're not dead yet - so live like you could be." "Warrior," a poet said, "have no regrets when you're old; have no regrets when you're old.") Really, I just recommend The Classic Crime in general as music about adventurers.

"Wanderlust" by Abney Park is a good song for adventuring, too - As long as the road's clear / A song is in my ear / And I will kiss this place goodbye / And fly! Some people just can't bear to stay in one place very long. (Some people are also nomadic cats. Just saying.)

Moonmad

Back to top Go down

Long Term Homework: My Creative Writing Project - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Term Homework: My Creative Writing Project

Post by Ao 8/15/2011, 8:16 am

Moonmad wrote:"Feeling Good" by Nina Simone.

"Where Do We Draw The Line" and "Locking Up The Sun" by Poets of the Fall.

Part of me really wants to pick "Flight of Kings" by The Classic Crime, though maybe because it was one of my COS songs. So was "The Poet" by the same band; it was one of my songs for Tripala. ("Warrior," a poet said, "you're not dead yet - so live like you could be." "Warrior," a poet said, "have no regrets when you're old; have no regrets when you're old.") Really, I just recommend The Classic Crime in general as music about adventurers.

"Wanderlust" by Abney Park is a good song for adventuring, too - As long as the road's clear / A song is in my ear / And I will kiss this place goodbye / And fly! Some people just can't bear to stay in one place very long. (Some people are also nomadic cats. Just saying.)

Which Abney Park album has "Wanderlust"? It's the one song I couldn't track down.

Ao
Admin

https://braveassemblage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orin 8/15/2011, 9:04 am

Amazon tells me that the song is off of Aether Shanties.

Orin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao 8/15/2011, 9:08 am

Orin wrote:Amazon tells me that the song is off of Aether Shanties.

Zune has it not. Can you track that down for me via your methods?

Ao
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orin 8/15/2011, 9:14 am

This will be done upon my arrival home.

Orin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orin 8/15/2011, 9:39 pm

The Abney Park song is available for your listening pleasure in the normal spot.

Orin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anlyn 8/17/2011, 12:15 am

Anlyn's theme song for the beginning of game is "Dog Days Are Over" by Florence + The Machine. :)

Anlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anlyn 11/10/2011, 10:50 am

New Anlyn song!! "Shake It Out" by Florence + the Machine, off of her new album which is AMAZING. ^_^

Anlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao 11/10/2011, 11:46 am

Anlyn wrote:New Anlyn song!! "Shake It Out" by Florence + the Machine, off of her new album which is AMAZING. ^_^

Agreed!

Ao
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonmad 12/16/2011, 7:28 pm

Moonmad and the city of Waterdeep (yes, he tends to think of the city as a living thing): "Lost Cause" by Beck. Maybe that's just the old Moonmad coming through a little.
Moonmad
Moonmad

Race : Humanish.
Class : Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum