Brave Assemblage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burn the village!

5 posters

Go down

Burn the village! Empty Burn the village!

Post by Tripala 7/22/2011, 5:50 am

I'm reasonably confident the joyful squealing noises I made when I saw the forum invite were so high pitched only my dog could hear them.

I cannot put into words how elated I am to see City of Splendors rising from the dead, nor can I sufficiently express my gratitude to Chris for the work he's taking on in running the game again. Chris, I know how much time you put into everything from the overarching plot and the development of the character's unique stories, to the carefully planned details of every individual session. I have always liked D&D, but I can honestly say that only playing in your game did I truly start to love it. It was a privilege to play in the original COS, and a privilege to be invited back again.

My fellow players were also a huge part of what made COS so magical, and it gave me a fit of giddy giggles seeing the names signed up on the membership roster. I am thrilled that we're getting the gang together again, because all of those I had the pleasure of playing with in this game are amazing players and people.

I anticipate that the next few weeks will find me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for further details, and listening to the COS soundtracks on repeat until I make Ali crazy.

Let's get together and burn the village!
Tripala
Tripala

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Burn the village! Empty Re: Burn the village!

Post by Duette 7/23/2011, 12:53 am

YEAH! Burnin....stuff! Um. Eventually!

... This sucks. I hate having to work on Saturday. >:/ At least if I go full time I'll have Saturdays free. Whenever I can manage that.
Duette
Duette

Class : TBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera 7/23/2011, 6:18 pm

OMGSOEXCITED!!!!

I want to make sure someone is equipped with a Hair Rope from character creation this time.
Vera
Vera

Class : Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Preilyn 7/25/2011, 12:14 pm

Did someone say Hair Rope?

Who gets dibs this time?
Preilyn
Preilyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orin 7/27/2011, 12:14 pm

Orin missed that one so it probably goes to one of you lovely Carceri-vacationers.
Orin
Orin

Race : Halfling
Class : Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripala 7/27/2011, 11:22 pm

I really feel Preilyn should have the hair rope. He just made one because it felt like the right thing to do. XD
Tripala
Tripala

Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Preilyn 7/28/2011, 11:10 am

Kid: "Hey mommy, look what I made!"

Mom: "Oh dear, I think our child is 'touched'"

Dad: "That's fine, I don't think Dendar will notice a difference. Let's sacrifice the brat and get some powerz!"

Mom: "Yeah! Yay AIDS!"

....uh...wait. I don't think my brain is functioning right yet.
Preilyn
Preilyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum