Brave Assemblage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Two Scheduling

3 posters

Go down

Game Two Scheduling Empty Game Two Scheduling

Post by Ao 8/8/2011, 1:54 pm

I have a potential scheduling conflict for Game Two. I'd like to schedule it six weeks after Game One (rather than the originally intended four weeks). Can we run it on October 1 and then run next on October 15 to get back on the four week rotation? Please? This would mean we won't have a game on September 17.

Need to know your wishes on this ASAP!

Last edited by Ao on 8/23/2011, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ao
Ao
Admin

Race : Deity
Class : Overgod

https://braveassemblage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game Two Scheduling Empty Re: Game Two Scheduling

Post by Tripala 8/9/2011, 7:32 pm

October 1st is my mom's birthday, so this is a possible conflict for me. Let me talk to her and find out her plans, she may be doing dinner out with Kelly. I'll let you know asap.
Tripala
Tripala

Race : Human
Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao 8/10/2011, 12:53 pm

Please do keep us posted.

We are not going to have a game on September 17. It's prudent for me to make the determination now. I hope October 1 works out, as a two month delay between sessions would... suck. But I won't give any grief if it doesn't since I'm cancelling what would be a regularly scheduled session. I hope not to do that again any time soon!
Ao
Ao
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripala 8/11/2011, 12:59 am

My mom's working on her birthday, so I'm good for the change. I checked with Ali and she's cool too. =)
Tripala
Tripala

Class : Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ao 8/11/2011, 9:30 am

Tripala wrote:My mom's working on her birthday, so I'm good for the change. I checked with Ali and she's cool too. =)

Holler! What a great way to bring in my favorite month of the year *grin*
Ao
Ao
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcien 9/11/2011, 11:18 pm

I wish I had hooked up my computer and checked this forum sooner. Tomorrow I need to write the work schedule for the week ending the 1st. I can take one or the other day off but I would be difficult to do 2 Saturdays off that close together. Also I don't know if I will be able to play in November and definitely can't in December. I will be embracing the suck that is retail during the holidays.

So should I go ahead and take one of those days off or would it be better for me to wait until after the holidays to start playing? If someone could call or text me before tomorrow afternoon to let me know that would be awesome. My work number is (614)864-5665.

Alcien

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down